National Antique Automobile Club of America
Annual, Student and Junior Memberships in the AACA are open to all individuals who have a genuine interest in the antique automobile hobby.
Ownership of an automobile is not a prerequisite of membership.
- Annual Dues are $40.00 (includes spouse if applicable) – dues are bill annually – no pro-rating of dues.
- Members receive bi-monthly issue of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine.
- Members are eligible to join an AACA region and/or chapter.
- Members can exhibit vehicles & compete for national prizes and annual awards.
- Members receive limited free research by the AACA Library & Research Center staff.
1/2 Year Membership (starts June 1st)
The 1/2-year membership is for FIRST TIME NEW members only. The 1/2-year membership covers June 1st thru December.
- 1/2 Year dues are $20.00 (includes spouse if applicable).
- 1/2 Year members receive three bi-monthly issues of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine: July/August, September/October and November/December.
- 1/2 Year members enjoy all the other privileges as the annual membership.
- One-time payment of $700.00 (includes spouse if applicable).
- Life members enjoy the same privileges as the annual membership.
- $12.00 per calendar year
- Open to STUDENTS ages 13-25.
- Verification of student enrollment is requested.
- Enjoys same privileges as the annual membership.